I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! This week we will be studying the sight word like and the letter Ss. In math we will be working on counting from 1 to 10. In science we are focusing on rocks and erosion. I will be sending home today a little paper book for your child to practice at home. Remember that these books stay at home.
I will start sending home this week a new class book entitled "Our Class ABC Book." Students have taken time to work on this project and I hope you will enjoy looking at it with your child. Each child will have a turn to take this book home so please make sure you return it as soon as you have finished looking at it. Looking ahead, next week is Fall Break! We will have no school on Thursday and Friday October 14 and 15.
One more note, some of you might have noticed that I have missed a few days of school. Two of those days I had a bad cold, but there have been 3 other day I have had to go to the doctor. I am currently having some health issues that have had me visiting the audiologist and the neurologist. I am sure it will end up being nothing but I just wanted you to be aware. I should not have to miss anymore school, but I will not know for sure until Thursday when I get an MRI done. Again, I'm sure it's nothing serious but I wanted you to know that I do not take lightly missing school and being away from the students!
Thank you for your help and support! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment