I hope everyone had a great weekend! I cannot believe we are only a week away from Halloween! This Friday is our Halloween parade and our Halloween party! The party will begin right after the parade. We are still in need of donations in order to purchase what will be needed for the party. Any donations would be greatly appreciated. Please be aware that since we will be celebrating Halloween on Friday, Monday October 31st will be a regular teaching day.
This week we will be learning the sight word see and the letter Tt. Please be reviewing all the sight words learned so far with your child. In math, we will be learning about 3D shapes and patterns. The 3D shapes your child should know by the end of Kindergarten are: sphere, cube, cylinder and cone.
Please don't forget that your child's turkey homework is due this Thursday! I have already received a few and they are adorable!!! I cannot wait to hang them up in the hallway! Thank you for helping your child with this special project!
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Thank you for your help and your support! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment