Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Newsletter for October 31 - November 4

I am sorry that I am posting the newsletter so late!  It has been a busy week so far!  I hope everyone had lots of fun trick-or-treating on Monday night!

This week our new sight word is go and our new letter is Ii.  In math we are discussing patterns in music.  Looking ahead, this coming Monday November 7th is an early out day.  This means AM Kindergarten will be from 9:00 to 11:00 and PM Kindergarten will be from 12:00 to 2:00.  Also, SEPs will be held the following week of November 14-18.  There will be no Kindergarten sessions on Monday November 14 or Tuesday November 15.  The rest of the week we will be on Early Out Friday schedule.  I will be sending a note home with your assigned SEP date and time.  If there is a particular day and time that works best for you please let me know ASAP.

As the weather begins to cool down, please make sure your child brings a jacket to school.  If it's cold outside and your child does not have their jacket, I will have to send them down to the office to look at books during recess.  We don't want anyone getting sick!

Thank you for all your help at the Halloween party!!  The kids had a great time!!  I really appreciate everyone's help in our class!!  If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027

No comments:

Post a Comment