It's the last week of September! Oh how time flies when you're having fun! I hope everyone had a great weekend! This week will be a review of the sight words we and the. We will also review the letters Mm and Aa. On Friday we will have the first Treasures assessment! I will not be calling it an assessment or a test but I will explain to the children that it's a "show me what you know" page. I don't like stressing out these little ones unnecessarily. I am mainly teaching them how to take a test and how to sit still for 15 minutes. Today I will be sending home a new paper book for your child to keep at home and read. Remember that book orders are due this Wednesday! If you have any questions on how to place an order please let me know! Looking ahead, Fall Break will be October 13 and 14.
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Thank you for your help and support! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment