I hope everyone had a great weekend! It's so nice that the weather is slowly cooling down! This week we are studying the sight word the and the letter Aa. I will be sending a new paper book home today and I will also have a note on book orders. We have a book order due next week on Wednesday September 28. On the note I'm sending home it explains the steps to follow if you are interested in purchasing books for your child. The reason we are doing it online is because every time you place a book order, our class gets a free book! This helps expand our classroom library and gives the students many different books to read.
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027 I am really enjoying getting to know your children! They always make me smile! I feel fortunate to be teaching such smart, cute kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment