I am so sorry for the late post this week! I have been fighting a terrible cold for almost a week now, thus the reason for why your children have had a few substitute teachers! But good news: I am back and on the road to a full recovery! I am so sorry if while I was out things did not run as smoothly, especially with the homework task cards! I'll make sure to get everything back in order asap!
The sight word for this week is we. I sent home today a new paper book called "We Can." Please make sure your child reads it to you and keeps it in the baggie I sent home. These paper books are great for building self-esteem and confidence in reading. The letter we will be focusing on this week is Mm.
This week we begin parent volunteers at center time! If you have signed up for a time but forgot what day please email me or call me! Also, remember that this Thursday, September 15 is picture day! Wear your best smile!
If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know! Thank you for being patient with me while I get back on my feet again! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment