Thursday, January 17, 2013

Newsletter for January 22-25

We are starting a new unit in literacy this week!  Our new sight word is are and our new letter is Hh.  In math we will be finishing up our unit on comparing, ordering, and joining numbers.  For social studies we will be discussing teeth. 

Looking ahead, Wednesday January 30 is our 100th day of school!  I hope all students will be at school that day, since we will have some really fun activities!  I sent home a note asking for each student to bring 100 things by Tuesday January 29 --please do not forget!  They have to be items small enough to glue onto a worksheet.

Remember that there is NO SCHOOL on Monday January 21 due to Martin Luther King Jr Day!  I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!  If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027

No comments:

Post a Comment