This week we will be learning about the letter Pp and the sight word a. Please review all the sight words we have learned thus far with your child. They are: can, I, like, the, we and a. In math we are starting topic 3: Space, 3D Shapes and Patterns. And in science we are discussing the movement of non-living things.
Remember that there will be no school on October 18 and 19 due to Fall Break. Also, Wednesday October 17 we will not need center volunteers. If that is your scheduled date, you do not need to come in. Because of the holiday, our schedule that day will be different than normal.
Book orders are due this Wednesday October 10! Please order online or bring in the order form by Wednesday! Also, I hope everyone noticed the donation envelopes I sent home for our classroom parties. If you are willing to donate please return that envelope as soon as possible so that we may begin to prepare for our Halloween party!
I have noticed a few girls who have been wearing spaghetti straps to school lately. I know it's still quite hot, but our school rule is NO thin tank top straps or spaghetti straps. Please make sure your child at least has a jacket over their shirt if that is the case. Thank you for your understanding!
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment