Sorry this newsletter is so late! I hope everyone had a fabulous fall break! This week we are learning about the sight word see and the letter Tt. In math we will be discussing patterns. This Friday October 26 is an early out day! AM kindergarten will be from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM and PM kindergarten will be from 10:30 AM to 12:45 PM. I know that the PM class will be longer, this is due to bus schedules.
Please remember that your Thanksgiving turkeys are due this Friday!!! I really need them ASAP so that I can place them on our class bulletin board. Also, if you placed a book order, those will be in this week. I will send them home with your student.
Next Wednesday October 31 will be our Halloween party and parade! For the AM the parade will begin at 9:15 and for the PM the parade will be at 1:00. The parties will follow immediately after the parade. The very next day, Thursday November 1, will be our class 50s day! Please remember that your child is encouraged to dress in their coolest 50s clothes! It should be a really fun day!
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Thank you for your help and support --it means a lot! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment