I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Next week we will be learning the sight word like and the letter Ss. In math we will be discussing counting up to ten and in science we will learn about rocks and erosion.
Several students have asked me about show and tell. I am planning on doing show and tell but I am waiting on an order from Barnes and Noble before I can start it --I will explain why later on. Also, some of you have already seen the "Getting to Know You" book. Each student will be bringing home the book to show their family. Please make sure not to lose the book or to keep it for too long since there are other children waiting to take it home.
Looking ahead, Fall Break will be on Thursday October 18th and Friday October 19th. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Thank you for your help and support! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment