Monday, September 24, 2012

Newsletter for September 24-28

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  This week is a review week in literacy.  We will be reviewing the sight words: I, can, we and the.  We will also be reviewing the letters Mm and Aa.  In math we will finish up our unit on sorting and classifying and in social studies we will be learning about emotions.

Looking ahead, Fall Break will be on Thursday October 18 and Friday October 19.  Our Halloween party and parade will be help on Wednesday October 31.  If you signed up to volunteer at classroom parties, the room mothers will be contacting you this next month as soon as we have made plans.

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know!  I love having your children in my class, they ALL are so cute! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027

No comments:

Post a Comment