I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend! Starting this week I will be taking turns sending home the Principal Book of the Month with each student. You will read the book to your child and return it back to school the following day. This month's book is "Hip Hip Hooray for Annie McRae!" It is a wonderful book written by one of my favorite professors at BYU. I hope each one of you will enjoy reading it to your child!
Also, looking ahead, on Wednesday September the 22nd we will have school pictures! I believe they will be taking everyone's pictures and then when they are printed out you can decide if you want to buy them or not.
Just a little reminder not to send your students to school too early. I am not able to be on the playground to supervise them so it's best if you can't stay with them to just drop them off 5 minutes early. The reason I cannot let them in too early is because I'm still setting up and getting ready for the day!
I am going to work out my volunteer schedule this week and give everyone a call as soon as possible! Thanks for your patience!
If you have questions or concerns about anything please let me know by email jjacobson@res.washk12.org OR please call me at 652-4760
No comments:
Post a Comment