Welcome to November! This week we are learning the sight word go and the letter Nn. In math we will finish the numbers beyond ten unit. Also this week I will be assessing students in preparation for SEPs (parent-teacher conferences).
Don't forget that book orders are due this Wednesday November 5! Please make checks payable to Scholastic or you can order online and pay with a credit/debit card.
Also, this year I am using a website for SEP sign ups. I will email you a link and then you can sign up for the date and time you would like. I hope it will be easier that way for everyone. I will be sending that out this week. Please sign up as soon as possible. Parent-teacher conferences (SEPs) will be the week of November 17-20. That Monday November 17 and Tuesday November 18 there will be NO KINDERGARTEN because I will be meeting with individual students and their parents all day long. Then the rest of the week Wednesday November 19, Thursday November 20 and Friday November 21 will be short Friday schedule. That means AM will come from 9:00 to 10:40 and PM will come from 11:35 to 1:15 each of those 3 days. After class I will continue to meet individually with students and their parents.
The following week after SEPs we will have Thanksgiving Break. There will be NO SCHOOL Wednesday November 26 to Friday November 28. School will resume on Monday December 1.
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Thank you for your help and support! jenny.jacobson@washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment