Thursday, October 31, 2013

Newsletter for November 4 - 8

First off, thank you so much for your help and support on Halloween and 50s Day!  It meant a lot and the kids had a great time!

This week we will be reviewing the sight words see and go and the letters Tt and Ii.  We are also going to continue in math with composing and decomposing numbers to 10.  I have started assessing for our coming SEPs (parent-teacher conferences) and have noticed that students do not know their numbers 0 to 20.  If possible, please review recognizing 0-20 (out of order) and writing 0-20.

I will be sending out book orders on Monday.  You can either fill out the form and write a check to Scholastic OR you can order online.  The info will be on the note sent home.

Please let me know ASAP if you need a special date/time for SEPs (parent-teacher conferences).  I have 41 students to fit in and a limited amount of time, so the sooner I know what you need, the better!  I will be sending out your scheduled appointment next week.

Remember that the week of SEPs (November 18-22) there will be NO KINDERGARTEN that Monday and Tuesday.  Then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday is the Friday shortened schedule: AM kinder from 9:00 to 10:40 and PM kinder from 11:35 to 1:15.

Thanksgiving break will be Wednesday November 27 to Friday November 29.  If you have any questions or concerns please let me know!  jenny.jacobson@washk12.org or 668-5027

No comments:

Post a Comment