Monday, December 5, 2011

Newsletter for December 5 - 9

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I spent the last 4 days in bed with a cold but I am back at school!  I hope it wasn't too hard for the students to have a substitute for 2 days, but like I've told them before, we can't control when we get sick!

This week we will be studying the sight word have and the letter Cc.  In math we will continue to practice writing our numbers 0-9.  This week we will also be discussing nutrition and ways to avoid getting sick.

It is getting colder and some students are coming to school without coats or with really thin jackets.  Please make sure your child is dressed warm enough for recess, or they will have to sit in the office and look at books during our recess time. 

Please remember that our class Christmas party will be on Friday December 16th.  The AM party will begin at 9:30 and the PM party will begin at 12:00.  If you would like to help out please let the room mothers know.  Their names and numbers will be on the previous newsletter.

If you have any other questions or concerns please let me know!  Thank you for your help and support! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027

No comments:

Post a Comment