I hope you're ready because Christmas is right around the corner! Can you believe we're almost to the end of the year?! This school year has been AMAZING thus far!!! I feel so blessed to have your incredible children in my class!
This week we will be doing lots of "Christmasy" activities! But along with that we are learning the sight word is and the letter Oo. In math we are moving onto topic 5: introducing measurement. Please keep working with your child on those sight words and/or letters! When we get back in 2012 we will be getting into reading. It's important that they are able to recognize those sight words and are able to sound out words.
Please remember that our Christmas party is THIS Friday! AM party will begin at 9:30 and the PM party will begin at 12:00. Parents are welcome to come and help out! Please just talk to my room mothers about it. Also, my last day of teaching in December is next Friday December 16! Students will have a sub on the following Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I will be back when school starts up again on January 4.
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I am so thankful to have each and everyone of your beautiful children in my class! I sure will miss them while I'm gone!
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Thank you for all you do! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment