I hope everyone had a great weekend! This week we will review the sight words: he, she, has and look. We will also be reviewing the letters: Gg, Ww, Vv and Xx. Our last assessment for Treasures will be on Friday. In math we will be learning about equal groups, sharing and fractions.
This Friday April 26 is our school art show. I do not know the times yet but as soon as I have more information I will send an email home.
In May we will have a couple of "theme" days where the kids get to bring some fun stuff from home, or they get to dress up, etc. I will be sending a note home about it at the end of the week. I am hoping to make the last couple of weeks of school as fun as possible!
Please let me know if you have a problem with your child's scheduled post-assessment. If you do not know your scheduled time please let me know as well. This assessment must be completed in order for students to move onto first grade and I have to have all the data entered in by the end of that same week.
Looking ahead, on Monday May 20th we will be having a combined AM/PM field trip to Staheli Farms! I will be sending a note home with more information but I just wanted you to mark your calendars. Parents are welcome to come but Staheli Farms has asked that if possible you leave your little ones at home.
I cannot believe we're almost to the end of the school year! Time flies when you're having fun! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete