Thursday, February 14, 2013

Newsletter for February 19-22

This week we will be learning the sight words and and what.  We will also be learning about the letters Bb and Ll.  In social studies we will be discussing presidents and patriotism.  In math we will continue exploring 2D shapes and patterns. 

Remember that there will be NO KINDERGARTEN on Monday Feb. 25 and Tuesday Feb. 26 due to parent teacher conferences.  I have sent out a green paper with your scheduled date and time.  Please return those papers ASAP so that I know each parent is aware of their appointment.  The rest of that week (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) will be regular Friday schedule: AM from 9:00 to 10:40 and PM from 11:35 to 1:15.  I have made each appointment 15 minutes long, so please make sure you are on time!  If you arrive late I might have to reschedule your appointment. 

Also looking ahead, Spring Break will be Monday March 11 to Friday March 15.  If you have any questions or concerns please let me know!  Thank you for your help and support!  jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027

No comments:

Post a Comment