Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Newsletter for March 19-23

I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Spring Break!  Wasn't the weather gorgeous?!  I hope it comes back!  This week our 2 new sight words are here and was.  The new letter is Uu.  In math we will continue to discuss measurement.  Since spring is around the corner, we are going to be discussing plants and doing some gardening of our own!

I have sent home book orders.  You are not required to purchase anything, but if you would like to order please make sure you have your check and order form in to me by Wednesday March 28th.  You will see on the book orders that there is an option of purchasing online --we are not using that feature because for the past 2 years it has been glitchy and we have had several problems.  We are just going to order through the mail.  If you have any questions about the book orders please let me know!

Looking ahead, there will be no school on April 6 and 9.  The day before, Thursday April 5 all the kindergarten classes will have an Easter egg hunt and picnic.  For the AM class it will be towards the end of the session.  For the PM class it will be at the beginning of the session.  I will send home a note explaining specifics as the time draws nearer.  I am asking for donations of plastic Easter eggs and candy to put in them.  Any donations would be greatly appreciated!!!

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027

No comments:

Post a Comment