I hope everyone had a terrific Presidents Day weekend! I sure enjoyed my time off! This week we will be reviewing the sight words: do, this, and and what. We will also review the letters: Ee, Bb and Ll. For social studies we will be discussing state and national symbols, tying it into Presidents Day.
Remember that next week is SEP week! There will be NO kindergarten on Monday Feb. 27 and Tuesday Feb. 28. For the rest of the week we will be on early out schedule: AM kindergarten being from 9:00 to 10:40 and PM kindergarten being from 11:35 to 1:15. Also looking ahead, Spring Break is right around the corner! There will no school March 12-16.
This Friday at 2:00 our school will be hosting a 5K for all students, parents and teachers! This will be a really fun event! Please join us if you can!
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! I am looking forward to visiting with you about your child next week! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment