Sorry for posting this a bit late in the week! It's hard to get everything done when you only have 4 days of work! This week we are starting our last Treasures Topic (10)! After the 3 weeks to complete this topic we will have post-assessments and then we're done! Wahoo! This year has truly flown by! I keep telling the kids I just want to keep them with me forever! I'm really going to miss them!
This week our 2 new sight words are: my and with. Please review these words with your child. Also, the 2 letters this week are Jj and Qq. We are on our final topic in math as well. It is Topic 12: Equal groups, sharing and fractions.
Don't forget that book orders are due next Wednesday May 4th!!! It will be our last book order of the year! I sent a note home this week about post-assessments. Please let me know this week if there is a specific time that works for you. The dates for the post-assessments are Monday May 16 through Thursday May 19. There will be no school for kindergarten that week.
Our class program will be on Friday May 13 at 9:30 for the morning class and at noon for the afternoon class. We encourage all parents to attend. The students are very excited to show you a few things they've learned this year.
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Thank you for all you do! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 652-4760
No comments:
Post a Comment