I hope everyone had a great weekend --the weather sure was beautiful! This week we will be reviewing our sight words: he, she, look and has. We will also be reviewing the letters: Xx, Vv, Gg and Ww. Our Treasures Topic 9 assessment will be on Wednesday.
On Thursday we will have our class picnic and Easter egg hunt! I am sending a note home but I just want to remind you that each child needs to bring their own lunch and a blanket or towel to sit on. Students do not need to bring Easter baskets, I will have everything they need for the egg hunt. PM parents, our class picnic will begin as soon as class starts so please make sure your child doesn't eat lunch before coming to school.
Remember there will be NO SCHOOL this Friday or the following Monday (April 22 and 25). Also don't forget that book orders are due May 4th! If you do not remember how to order online, please look at my previous post.
I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend! If you are traveling please be safe! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 652-4760
No comments:
Post a Comment