Monday, February 14, 2011

Newsletter for Feb 14-18

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!  I hope everyone had a good weekend!  This week is going to be busy!  We are having our Valentine's Day party today, plus this week we are learning 2 new sight words: and and what.  Along with those 2 sight words we are learning 2 new letters: Bb and Ll. 

Remember that next Monday, February 21st, is Presidents Day and there will be no school.  The following week of February 28 - March 4 is SEP week!  That means there will be NO SCHOOL on that Monday and Tuesday, plus the rest of the week will be Friday schedule. 

I will be sending SEP notes home this week.  Whether or not your time works for you, please send the note back.  I will explain to students that those who bring back their signed note will receive a small prize.

Looking ahead, Spring Break is March 14 - 21.  School will resume on Tuesday March 22nd.  If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 652-4760

No comments:

Post a Comment