I hope everyone had a good weekend! I spent most of last week and this weekend sick in bed but I am happy to say I am feeling much better! I sure hope the cuties survived a week-worth of subs!
This week we have 2 sight words and 2 letters we will be studying. The sight words are for and you. And the letters are Dd and Rr. We will also be reviewing the letter Hh from last week. In math we are talking about 2D shapes. Students should be able to recognize a circle, rectangle, square and triangle. Please review those shapes with your child.
Looking ahead, Monday February 7th will be an early out day. AM Kindergarten will be from 9 to 11 and PM Kindergarten will be from 12 to 2. Also our class Valentine's Day party will be on Monday February 14th. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Monday we will have a shorter, low-key party. It will last no longer than 30 minutes. I'm not sure about the times yet but I will keep you posted.
Since I was sick last week, I never sent out book order catalogs so I will do that this week! Thanks for your patience!
I am attaching to this post and SOS for snacks! We are running very low both in the morning and in the afternoon! I really appreciate all your help and support!
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! Thank you! jjacobson@res.washk12.org
No comments:
Post a Comment