Welcome to another week of Kindergarten! I hope everyone had a great weekend! This week we are starting our social studies unit on Neighborhoods. We will also learn the sight word are and the letter Hh. Please keep track of the sight words your child knows. If you need a new list of the kindergarten words please let me know.
Looking ahead, Monday February 7th will be an early out day. AM Kindergarten will be from 9 to 11 and PM Kindergarten will be from 12 to 2. Also our class Valentine's Day party will be on Monday February 14th. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Monday we will have a shorter, low-key party. It will last no longer than 30 minutes. I'm not sure about the times yet but I will keep you posted.
I will be sending home this week book orders. There is no pressure to buy! I just want to make these wonderful resources available to you. I know at the beginning of the year I said I would not do online book orders but I have been told that it has been reformatted and it is very easy to use so we are going to try it! If you would like to order books BUT don't have access to a computer or internet, please let me know and I will get you a hard copy of the catalogs. Be watching for instructions on how to use the online catalog this week.
Thank you for your support! I feel so lucky to have such amazing students! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 652-4760
No comments:
Post a Comment