Sorry that I'm a little late posting! This is our last week of school for 2010! I still can't believe how time has flown by! This week we are learning the sight word is and the letter Oo. Also for social studies we will be studying animals and Christmas traditions.
This Friday is our class Christmas party! It is going to be more low-key than our Halloween party. We will be decorating gingerbread cookies, drinking hot chocolate, we will read some Christmas books and sing some Christmas carols. Students do not need to bring backpacks that day. Also, the last day of the take-home library for this year is Thursday. We will start back up in January.
I want you to know how grateful I am to have your child in my class. They are a joy and I feel so blessed to get to know them. I'm also thankful for you, their amazing parents, who have been so supportive through out the year! Thank you for all you do! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! Have lots of fun and be safe!
If you have any questions or concerns please give me a call or email me! 652-4760 jjacobson@res.washk12.org
No comments:
Post a Comment