This week we will be reviewing the sight words we and the. We will also be reviewing the letters Mm and Aa. In math, we will finish up our unit on Numbers 0-5 and we will begin our unit on Numbers to 10.
Remember that Monday September 23 is a short day! AM kindergarten will be from 9:00 to 10:30 and PM kindergarten will be from 10:45 to 12:45. PM Parents: please make sure to not bring your child early. I would much rather they be a few minutes late than arrive early, considering I only have 15 minutes to clean my room and get ready to teach. Thank you!
It's still pretty hot even though we are almost to October! Especially in the PM, if your child would like to bring a water bottle that is fine. Just make sure it has a good lid (I don't want lots of spills or the custodian will have my head!) and please ONLY bring water. NO juice, Gatorade, etc.
Please keep practicing writing numbers 0-5 at home! As we go further in our math program, students are going to do a lot of writing numerals. I don't mind at all if students are reversing their numbers but I would like them to get the general form.
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jenny.jacobson@washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment