First off, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL TEACHER APPRECIATION GIFTS!!! It was such a fun week and it made me feel SO loved!!! I especially want to thank my room mom's (AM --Jill & Ashley PM --Brandy & Megan) for their hard work and cuteness!!! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of students/parents!!! Here are a few pictures from my wonderful Teacher Appreciation Week:
This week we will be learning the sight words: with and my. We are nearing the end of the year and it would be a great time to review ALL of the sight words we have learned thus far. There is a list of all the sight words on both of the report cards for this year. If you need a new list please let me know. The new letters of the week are Jj and Qq. In math we will be discussing adding and subtracting.
Remember that tomorrow is early out day! AM kindergarten will be from 9:00 to 11:00 and PM kindergarten will be from 12:00 to 2:00. Later on in the week I will be sending home a note verifying your child's post-assessment appointment. If you need a specific date or time and have not yet contacted me, please do so ASAP. Post-assessments will be done on the week of Monday May 14 to Thursday May 17. There will be NO kindergarten sessions on those 4 days.
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! I truly appreciate your help and support! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027














No comments:
Post a Comment