I hope everyone had a great weekend! Sorry I am late again posting our class newsletter! This is our last full week of Kindergarten! Can you believe it?! Time has flown by and I do not want to say good bye to these cuties!
This week we will be review the sight words: with, my, me and where. We will also review the letters Jj, Qq, Yy and Zz. Our last Treasures assessment will be given on Thursday. We have some exciting news: our AM class won a pizza party from the Kite Festival!!! The kids are super excited!!! The party is this Wednesday. Good job reading to all of my kiddos! You're awesome!!!
Remember that our class program is this Friday May 13! The AM program will begin at 9:30 and the PM program will begin at noon. Please come a bit early so you can find a seat. The program will be held in our classroom.
Next week there will only be school on Friday! The other 4 days I will be assessing kids individually. Please be on time to your appointment! If you are more than 5 minutes late, you'll be getting a call from me! :)
If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 668-5027
No comments:
Post a Comment