Dear parents, I am SO sorry that it's taken me this long to post our class newsletter! It has been a crazy week! I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Spring Break --the kids sure had a lot of fun things to tell me!
This week we introduced the letter Uu and the sight words here and was. Please make sure that as we introduce new sight words you review them with your child at home. It's amazing how easily they can pick up on new words if you just remind students to be looking for them.
On Monday April 4th school will be dismissed early again for teacher training. Meaning, AM Kindergarten will come from 9:00 to 11:00 and PM Kidergarten will come from 12:00 to 2:00. Also looking ahead in April, Easter Break will be Friday April 22nd to Monday April 25th.
One more note to my PM Kindergarten parents --PM Kindergarten normally begins at 12:45 PM but I am having some students arrive 15 to 20 minutes early every day. I appreciate that these students are early rather than late, but it is very difficult for me to get ready for class when I've got kids in class already. Also, students should not be playing on the playground before PM Kindergarten unless a parent is with them. I would hate for someone to get hurt while out there and have no adult around.
Thank you for your help and support! You are amazing parents and I feel so lucky to have the BEST Kindergarten classes EVER!!! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! jjacobson@res.washk12.org or 652-4760
No comments:
Post a Comment