Sunday, November 21, 2010

Newsletter for Nov 22-23

First off, a big THANK YOU to all parents who met with me last week!  It was great to visit with each of you!  I appreciate all your help and support!

This week we only have 2 days of school!  We will not have centers BUT if it's your week to volunteer on Monday or Tuesday, I would really appreciate you coming in to help out with a little Christmas project!  You can come at the same time we would normally do centers.

Because it's a short week we will mostly be reviewing and doing some fun Thanksgiving lessons.  On Tuesday we will have a popcorn tasting party!  Students will get to wear their pilgrim hats that we've made and we will try different kinds of popcorn: kettle corn, salted, buttered, etc.  If you have a bag of popcorn that you wish to donate, that would be wonderful!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe Thanksgiving Break!  We will see you back at school on November 29th!  If you have any questions or concerns please let me know! 652-4760 jjacobson@res.washk12.org

No comments:

Post a Comment