Welcome to our first full week of Kindergarten! The first few days have been long for everyone but everyday gets a little easier!
Along with a brand new week, I have some exciting news! I have decided to "go green" and start a class website! This will ensure that we use less paper plus for some of you it might be more convenient. Rest assured that this website is private and you can only view it by invitation. That being said, if you do not have access to the internet, please let me know and I will make sure you receive a hard copy of the weekly newsletter.
We are going to continue studying colors this week! Just a quick reminder that Tuesday the color is orange, Wednesday it's purple, Thursday it's brown and Friday will be black. Along with learning the colors we will be studying the sight word "can" and reviewing the letters G through R. I will start sending home the homework cards this week too! Don't forget that the take home library starts this week!
If you have any questions/concerns please email me or call me! jjacobson@res.washk12.org (435) 652-4760
--Miss Jacobson
No comments:
Post a Comment